Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 Reasons NOT to Start a Blog

  1. I don't have enough time for a blog.
  2. Multiple email accounts, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (I don't twit, but for those of you that do)
  3. It is a distraction from household chores.
  4. I don't have enough time for a blog.
  5. I don't have any children or pets.
  6. I don't have any pictures of my children or my pets (see #5).
  7. I should be working on stuff for work.
  8. I don't make my own gluten-free recipes.
  9. I'm not on a fascinating missionary journey to share with others.
  10. I don't have enough time for a blog.
Oh well, I'm going to do a blog anyways!  

On the subject of top 10 lists:  
In grad. school, I had a friend who would get extremely restless and frustrated in a certain class. To keep her occupied, calm,  and all of us entertained, I would give my friend a top 10 topic.  By the end of class, she would have a witty top 10 list to share with us outside in the hallway.  I still have some of those lists which I stumbled across the other day.  It made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment